I am pleased to inform that OptimistSaya has nominated me for the Liebster Award. This is the first time I have been nominated for any blogger award since I began blogging over a month ago and therefore it’s quite an honor for a new blogger like me.
So, I am grateful to OptimistSaya and thank her wholeheartedly for considering and nominating me for this wonderful award. Hers is an interesting blog on optimism, laugh and love. Do check out her blog Elixir of Life, in case you are not following her.
The rules of the Liebster Award (as received from OptimistSaya) are-
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
Click here to know the the Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2018.
My answers to the 11 questions asked by OptimistSaya:-
1. What do you think are the qualities of blogger that makes him unique?
Ans– Good writing skills, compassion and humility towards others.
2. What one thing will you advice young generation ?
Ans– Be more sensitive, kind and compassionate towards others.
3. What does friendship mean to you?
Ans– A great gift from the Almighty.
4. Best memory of your life
Ans– Getting into the law school.
5. What do you think about country ‘India’ and Indians ?
Ans– India is a wonderful country with great diversity in all walks of life and Indians are an amazing people.
6. How do you judge a person(in general)?
Ans– By observing how they behaves with me and others.
7. What are your views on gender equality?
Ans– Yes. I believe in Gender Equality and that it can be a source to world prosperity.
8. Your favorite person (the one you love or adore)
Ans– My grandmother. She is very kind and caring.
9. Your passion in life?
Ans– Peace, welfare, happiness and prosperity.
10. What is your concept of good and evil?
Ans– Good should be accepted and evil should be rejected.
11. Your favorite beach?
Ans– Have never visited any beach yet but if get an opportunity I will visit beaches of Kerala-God’s own country.
11 random thoughts about me-
- Love good people
- Love visiting historic places but hate getting tired.
- Early to bed and early to rise.
- Don’t want to miss prayers and gym.
- Love quizzes.
- Love pets especially cows.
- Love hills, mountains and lakes.
- Appreciate God for everything in life.
- Regret for doing any wrong.
- Feel bad about ongoing conflicts in the world.
My 11 nominees for the Liebster Award-
I am nominating these enthusiastic bloggers, for the Liebster award –
- Live out crazy
- Savvy Life
- Finally unchained
- Dark office Humor
- Dr. Mario O Laplume
- Her Shades
- Dr. Nimish Poetry
- Unveiled Rhythms
11 questions I would like to ask these bloggers-
- Describe yourself in 5 words.
- If one person has inspired you the most, who is she?
- If you have to choose between your mother and father, who will u choose and why?
- If you have to give your life for a cause, what cause that would be?
- Do you support the annihilation of caste system?
- Your view on world government?
- Who is your favorite world leader and why?
- What according to you is the best way to solve the ongoing refuge problem?
- Have you done anything to promote gender equality?
- What according to you is the best way to tackle climate change?
- What will you do if you were the only person left on Earth?
With Peace and best regards!