I am very thankful and grateful to Tanya Singh for considering and nominating me for the Liebster Award. This Award is generally meant for new and upcoming bloggers, to give them encouragement and exposure to the blogging world and to foster a community of recognition and appreciation. This is the third time I have been nominated for this award within a week.
Click here to know the the Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2018.
Questions asked by Tanya and my answers-
If you have to choose between Love, Family and Money, which two things you would choose and why?
Ans– Family and love because money makes little sense without family and love. 🙂
Do you believe in celebrating birthdays give reasons.
Ans– No. I don’t enjoy it. Also, it appears to me an unnecessary show-off.
Which is your favorite villain and why?
Ans– I have no favorite villain. 🙂
Which is your favorite autobiography and why?
Ans– Daughter of the East- Benazir Bhutto
What are your views on LGBTQ?
Ans– They were born human
What is that one thing you wish to change if you get into politics?
What’s your worst childhood memory?
Ans– I do not remember any. 🙂
If you had to live without one of your body part, what that would be?
Ans– May god forbid. 😦
Who’s your celebrity crush?
Ans– Meghan Markle
Do you think family background matter while the two get married.?
Ans– No. It should never matter. 🙂
What’s your favorite motivational quote?
Ans– ‘God is the greatest’ because it takes away all our arrogance and timidity. 🙂
Some Random thoughts about me-
- Love good foods.
- Love good people.
- Love Quizzes.
- Love pets especially cows.
- Love hills, mountains and lakes.
- Appreciate God for everything in life.
- Do not want to miss prayers and gym.
- Regret for doing any wrong.
- Feel bad about ongoing conflicts in the world.
I am nominating these enthusiastic bloggers, for this award-
- With Nature-By Tanusri Sen
- Emma Ortega Negrete
- Sunshiny SA Site
- Simple UlaN
- Eleven eleven
- Vrunda Chauk
- Forty Something Life As We Know It
- Ajnabiyah Morocco
- On a mission
Questions for the nominees-
- Can you describe yourself in 5 words? What are those words?
- Apart from your mother, which woman has inspired you the most?
- For what cause you would be willing to give your life?
- Do you support the annihilation of caste system?
- Should the United Nations be transformed into a world government?
- Who according to you has been the most influential person in the history of humankind? And why?
- Who is your favorite world leader and why?
- What according to you is the best way to solve the ongoing refugee crisis?
- What according to you is the best way to tackle climate change?
- What will you do if you were the only person left on Earth?
👉Notwithstanding the nominations, you all can answer the questions.
With Peace and best regards!