I am much honored and humbled to have been nominated for the Sunshine blogger award so soon in my blogging journey by Sumayya Ali and Samustaad– both being prolific and well-spoken bloggers who thought me worth it. I express my deep regards and gratitude for both of them.
- Thank the person who nominated you; and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on 1 of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your site.
Questions asked by Sumayya and my replies–
What does happiness mean to you?
Ans-Mercy from God 🙂
What is the one thing about you that others don’t know?
Ans– I think there is no such thing 🙂
What is your favorite color any reason to like it?
Ans– White because its so peaceful. 🙂
What’s your ultimate dream in life?
Ans– To live a righteous life 🙂
If you could have 1 superpower what would it be?
Ans– I am not desirous of any superpower 🙂
What are your top 3 travel destinations if you could go anywhere and why?
Ans– Mecca (Fascinated by its spirituality and significance), Jerusalem (Fascinated by its history and food), and Varanasi (Fascinated by its antiquity and mysticism) 🙂
If you ever wrote a biography, what would it be called?
Ans– Insignificant to significant 🙂
All time favorite novel, song, drama and movie if any?
Ans– Marco Polo (Netflix) 🙂
What has been your greatest moments of this year? Please share.
Ans– Attending constitutional law classes at 11 PM. 🙂
How do you stay as positive as possible?
Ans– by realizing that God is the Supreme and the Greatest. 🙂
How do you choose to relax after a long tiring day?
Ans– by taking adequate rest. 🙂
- Exploring the World around us
- Jurnalul Sufletului
- Dr Nimish poetry
- Great things in UAE
- A Voice from Iran
- The poem zone
- Talk Exchange
- J-M’s History Corner
- The Naiem’s Blog
- Ameet Kothari
Questions for the nominees-
- Who according to you has been the most influential person in the history of Humankind? And why?
- What according to you can make the world free from nuclear-weapons?
- What according to you can solve the hunger and malnutrition problem in the world?
- What according to you can free your society from patriarchy?
- What according to you is the reason for low number of inter-caste marriages in India?
- What according to you is the best solution to the problem of corruption?
- Should death penalty be abolished?
- What qualities in a person impresses you?
- If UN headquarters were to be shifted, in which city you would want it to be shifted and why?
- What according to you could have possibly averted the partition of India?
- What according to you can peacefully unite the whole subcontinent into one nation?
With Peace and best Regards! 🌹