Pleased to inform that Thoughts Make U has nominated me for the the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’. I am grateful and humbled by her kind gesture.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
According to Okoto Enigma, Mystery Blogger Award is a blogging award for ingenious posts. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
Click here to know the the rules of this Award.
My answers to the questions asked-
- Q1– List any 3 things you did to make people follow your blog.
- Ans– By coming up with well researched contents, by appreciating others endeavours and by sharing it to interested persons.
- Q2– Things you wish to do, if you were made the president of your country for one week?
- Ans– President in my country is more like a ceremonial head of State with little powers. But assuming you meant president with substantial powers, I will try my level best to annihilate the caste system, empower the marginalized and backward sections of the society, solve the Kashmir issue, etc.
- Q3– What is your stress buster?
- Ans– Remembrance of the Almighty
- Q4– How do you overcome procrastination?
- Ans– By remembering the Almighty and the value of time.
- Q5– What is your passion and what do you do to live your passion?
- Ans– Getting more knowledge and peace. Things I do to live my passion include reading, prayer and meditation. (not exhaustive)
- Best Indian Food Blog
- Jessie Velusamy
- Life in a Muslim Household
- The Estranged Brother
- Kalyan Parimi
- Accidental Blogger
- Sumayya Ali
- Areesha Abid
- Shanze Toor
- Nirant Gurav
- Pia Mazumdar
- ARunesh Words
Questions for the nominees-
- How many times have you fallen in love?
- What embarrasses you the most in front of other people?
- If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
- What is the weirdest conversation you have overheard?
- If you were to have dinner with any historic personality, whom will you choose and why? Also mention the food that you will order.
3 things about me– Law Student, live in Delhi, love reading books 😊
With Peace and best regards!💐