This disclaimer governs your use of this Website/Blog/Site (www.atuldepak.com) and all contents therein; and by using this website, you unconditionally accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, please stop using this website & kindly close this site/browser.
This Blog/Website is a NON-PROFIT, NON-COMMERCIAL, fully personal & privately owned entity and does not have any connection/affiliation whatsoever with any political or religious organization. At the same time, unless otherwise stated, all Intellectual Property Rights of the contents, materials & resources on this site rests with the author or authors as the case may be.
All contents, posts, ideas, comments & other materials available and propagated on this site are for General Informational or Entertainment purposes only and are meant/intended to initiate healthy and principled debates & discussions on issues discussed therein.
To know the Purpose & Objectives of this Site/Blog kindly CLICK HERE.
This Site/Blog in no way (expressly or impliedly) supports/endorses any form/type of terrorism, sectarianism, hate speech or incitement to any type/form of violence whatsoever against anyone. We unequivocally condemn all kinds and forms of violence except as permitted under the due process of the law.
Since a lot many of the contents, posts and other materials on this site are based on subaltern, post-modern and Islamic narratives or a combination of any of those narratives/ideologies, they might not concur or correspond to/with the prevalent mainstream narratives/notions and hence might appear as impolite, extreme or hurtful to many of you especially those coming from the privileged or the Hindu Upper Caste backgrounds or any other third party for that matter. But please note that in no way they are meant or intended to demean other religions or their figureheads. They are just subaltern critiques of the issues discussed therein. Some or many of the criticisms/portrayals might take the form of questioning the prevalent/dominant narratives and value systems and for that matter we may reserve to exercise our rights and freedoms in good faith to use certain harsh words, ridicules and other forms of expressions as duly permitted and rightly interpreted under the law of the land. While we do try to back, support and contextualize our claims/arguments with proper facts, evidence, and circumstances, the possibility of humane errors remains nonetheless.
In any case, you agree to read the contents of this site on your own informed choice, discretion & free will and we do not take any responsibility for any psychological, emotional and social trauma or any other damage that you might face/incur because of the usage or endorsement of the contents on this site. To be specific, you are solely responsible for whatever you do after going through the contents of this site. You agree not to blame us in any way for any damage nor try to restrict our moral, religious, legal, constitutional and fundamental right to freedom of expression in any way.
To reiterate this Blog/Website does not support any bias, hatred or violence against any race, creed, sex, religion, region or any other arbitrary marker whatsoever. To avoid confusions, to the maximum extent permitted under the law, we do not accept any liability/responsibility whatsoever for any damage or harm caused by the usage or endorsement of the contents of the site as they are meant for general informational purposes only to initiate healthy and principled debates & discussions from different angles & perspectives for the greater good and gain of the Humankind. This Site/Blog in no way supports/endorses any form of terrorism, sectarianism, hate speech or incitement to any type/form of violence. If some content appears to you to be against the laws of the land, it is because you have taken figurative expressions literally. You must re-interpret the contents accordingly keeping in mind the totality of facts and circumstances and that this Blog/Site (www.atuldepak.com) under no circumstances supports/endorses/authorises any criminal act or anything which is against the Law-directly or indirectly, explicitly or impliedly.
This disclaimer may change or get revised from time to time without notice, and yet will always be applicable. Please check this page regularly to ensure that you are familiar with the updates.
All information and contents available on this site/blog especially in the ‘NOTES‘ section are for general informational purposes only and in no way intended to constitute legal advice. Information on this website may also not be the most up-to-date and the author shall not be responsible for any damage (direct, incidental or consequential) arising out of the use of any information contained on this site.
While we desire and strive to ensure that the information on this website is correct and up-to-date, we do not warrant or take guarantee of its completeness, comprehensiveness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that this website will remain available or that the contents & material on this website remain usque ad diem.
To the maximum extent permitted under the law of this land and other jurisdictions, we exclude all representations, warranties, guarantees, and conditions arising out of the usage or endorsement of any content or material available on the site.
The use of any of the links, contents, materials & resources contained within the site does not create an attorney-client relationship between the reader/user and the author.
Comments/Insights/Remarks have been enabled on the specific posts of this Blog/Site (www.atuldepak.com) to encourage & support principled debates & discussions and the free exchange of ideas & thoughts on issues discussed/covered therein. At the same time, we lay great emphasis that this platform remains an inclusive and safe space free from trolls and any form of bullying. And we have reserved full rights, freedom & autonomy to decide who/what is a troll, what/which comments to keep and what not to keep, what to reply and what to say and to do whatever we want to/with any comment/insight/remark that comes to our Site/Blog. To avoid confusion, we exclusively reserve all rights to moderate, modify or delete/remove (as and when required) any Comment/Remark/Insight we deem offensive and which violate our community engagement terms or comment guidelines-an indicative/tentative list of which is given below.
All comments/remarks/insights submitted on any post of this site may go through a process of moderation & scrutiny before they are approved/allowed to appear on the site. If a comment has been withheld for moderation/scrutiny/modification, it will become visible on the site only after the approval which may take few hours ordinarily or more than that in certain other circumstances. We regret the inconvenience caused during this process.
The site also uses AKISMET for spam detection and automatic removal of comments with offensive/demeaning/inappropriate/immoral words and links.
Any comment/remark/insight you make or give on this site or mail us through the contact section can be potentially used as a Testimonial for the rest of the world. In case you want to avoid this and want to share something privately/confidentially, please explicitly mention that in the CONTACT FORM.
COMMENT GUIDELINES (Tentative)–
- The site uses AKISMET for spam detection and automated removal of comments with offensive/demeaning words and links.
- Sweeping remarks or wild statements/allegations not backed/substantiated by credible/reliable sources and without adequate authorities/citations may not be allowed or may be moderated/modified to the extent it seems desirable.
- Personal attacks or any kind of demeaning/derogatory/abusive remark/insight against the author or his ideology, background, etc as the case may be as well as against other commentators, users, etc are not permitted.
- Comments that appear to be made under fake identities or by impersonating other persons or groups may be withheld for moderation/modification and may not be approved.
- Comments/insights/remarks that are off-topic and have no relation to the topic of discussion may be moderated/modified before approval or removed altogether. This will be done so to keep the debate/discussions on track and meaningful.
- Comments that appear to be spamming may not be approved.
- Posting identical comments on the same post or across multiple posts is not allowed and such comments may be withheld or removed.
- Comments that are too long or wordy may not be approved.
- Comments that can land any party in legal trouble may not be approved. This includes defamatory & libelous comments/remarks, as well as comments that may lead to a violation of the intellectual property rights.
- Comments that are commercial in nature, that promote commercial interests and/or contain advertising material and links may not be approved or if approved can be removed later.
- Comments that openly support terrorism, sectarianism, indulge in hate speech, incitement to violence of any kind, and/or attack/demean a religion without any sufficient cause will not be approved or may be withheld for moderation and modification.
- Comments written in all CAPS may be moderated/modified or trashed. All caps are generally regarded as a written equivalent of shouting.
ईश्वर आपको सच और ईमान की हिदायत दे और आपकी ज़िंदगी में अपार ख़ुशहाली और बेशुमार बरकत लाए। आमीन!🌹🌹🌹